11.23.2009

Poll

Okay, so after the last chapter, I had two lovely ladies suggest I write a POV from Brooks. Now I'm asking you.

This whole story has been from Veronica's POV, and I thought it might be odd to throw in his POV in the middle of the story, but I'm completely down with writing that if that's something you guys are interested in. I've been wanting to do one from his side for some time now, but it's just never happened.

So I think I know enough about Brooks to tap into that beautiful mind of his. Is this something you guys would be interesting in reading?

Thanks for all the continued support as always!!!

Cheers,
Kristina

9 comments:

  1. Sure! I'd love to know what goes on in that man's head! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i second that id be so DOWNNNNNN for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes a Brooks POV would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! Honestly, I'd read anything you write but... nope... would love to see Brooks POV for sure =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to know what's going on inside his head for sure. Whether it comes as a full-on admission that Veronica hears, or whether it's his internal monologue... I'm dying to know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with everyone else - Brooks' POV please...and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I second, third, or whatever that motion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree - I think that would be good :)

    ReplyDelete