A persistent licking of my eyelid brought me out of my sleep and I groaned pushing away the disturbance. "Veronica," Mike whispered, just as a tongue darted into my ear.
"That's gross Mike, get off me," I groaned as I grabbed my comforter and pulled it up over my head.
"It's Christmas morning Veronica! Get up!"
I felt something crawling all over me, and then a small yelp. I froze in place. What the hell was that? I pulled the comforter down slowly from over my head, only to come face to face with a furry white and tan thing. "Merry Christmas," Mike cheered from the edge of my bed. I sat up and looked in my lap. A puppy. He got me a puppy?
"You got me a puppy?" I asked sounding like a five-year-old, overflowing with excitement.
"Took me a long time to convince Brooks to let a dog in this house, but yeah, I got you a puppy."
I picked the little fur ball up in my hands and looked it over, clearly a boy. "Why?"
"Why?" He chuckled and I looked up at him and nodded my head. "Well isn't that what guys do for their girls, get them puppies? Makes the girls all gooey with sap?"
I bursted out into laughter, but quickly covered my mouth with my free hand. I set the puppy down on the bed and crawled over to Mike, wrapping him up in a hug, pressing my lips to his. I pulled him down onto the bed with me and we played with the puppy. "What are you going to name him?" Mike asked as he held the little monster above his head with one hand.
"Murphy."
"Murphy? Really? That's a dorky name."
"Dorky, just like his daddy," I smiled over at Mike and he leaned over and kissed me, placing Murphy down between us. Things were right. This was right. Ever since Brooks got back from that five-day roadtrip, I was looking at Mike differently. I didn't want to look at him differently, but it just started happening that way. I started spending more time with him, outside of our twice a week sleep overs. We were turning into that relationship I dreaded so much. Mike was my boyfriend, and I was loving it.
"We better get downstairs, Brooks is trying to make breakfast." I groaned at the thought of him in the kitchen. I've been trying to teach him how to cook certain things, but there isn't a whole lot of space in that brain of his to soak in my teachings. Somehow he manages to convert everything to hockey. Flipping a pancake in his head is the same as 'chucking sauce' on the ice.
I knew that Brooks and I would be spending Christmas together, but I was shocked to find out that Mike would be spending the holidays with us as well. Their schedule just didn't allow the boys to fly home for the holidays. I crawled out of bed and wrapped my arms around Mike's shoulders. "Merry Christmas boyfriend," I smiled before kissing him gently.
"I'm sorry, did you just call me 'boyfriend'?" He grinned after he pulled away. I matched his smile and nodded my head. "I knew you'd come around," he laughed as he kissed me again.
Boyfriend. It's just a word. Just a title, but actually it's means a hell of a lot more than that. The definition of boyfriend is 'a male lover', but there's more to it than just that. Mike has been a male lover to me, now we were going to start bringing in the emotional stuff. He has been the whole time, but now it was my turn. It was time to grow up, and put effort into a relationship.
With Murphy tucked under my arm, Mike and I walked into the kitchen hand-in-hand. Brooks spun around, pancake batter all over his sweatshirt and his eyes immediately fluttered down to our conjoined hands. "I'm sorry, but I don't think I've ever seen you two hold hands before," he grinned as he waved the spatula around in the air.
"That's what boyfriends and girlfriend do though," Mike smiled as he squeezed my hand.
"Well, it's about damn time Niko. I'm happy for you. Anyways, what'd you name the rat?"
"He's not a rat, and his name is Murphy," I smiled as I let go of Mike's hand to pet the puppy. I pulled Murphy away from me and handed him to Mike before taking over the disaster in the kitchen.
"Egg nog?" Brooks asked as he walked to the front of the fridge, easily stepping away from the stove.
"Is it spiked?" Mike asked as he took a seat at the breakfast bar.
"Of course," Brooks chuckled and I looked up at the clock.
"It's 7:30 in the morning!" I shouted as I watched them pour themselves large glasses.
"It's Christmas Niko. We drink, eat, open presents, drink some more, pass out around noon, and then wake up in time to watch A Christmas Story before trying to find the only open Chinese restaurant for dinner." Brooks explained with an over exaggerated eye roll.
"Whatever, I don't drink anymore. My mouth gets me in trouble when I drink."
"Fair enough," Brooks laughed as him and Mike clinked glasses together.
We sat around the Christmas tree, separating gifts from our families. Brooks and Mike were giggling like little children rolling around on the ground playing with Murphy. "Okay, I'm going to start opening," I announced, but neither acknowledged me. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the two presents in front of me. My mother was angry I wasn't coming home, so she didn't send me anything. I of course sent her the perfume I buy her every winter, I wasn't going to let this Christmas be a complete failure. Both presents were in shirt boxes, both equally wrapped with a lot of tape. The only difference, one was from Mike, the other from Brooks. I looked back over at the boys, playing keep away with Murphy with a tennis ball. I rolled my eyes and decided to just open the presents. They were both far from sobriety, so they wouldn't mind. I opened Brooks first, and as soon as I lifted the top, I recognized the smell. Inside laid one of his game worn jerseys. I should have known considering he gives me one every Christmas, but I couldn't help the smile that came over my face when I lifted it up and held it to my nose, inhaling deeply. There was something about the smell of hockey jerseys, most people called it foul, I loved it. It'd become the smell of home to me since I met Brooks.
After I set it aside, I picked up my gift from Mike and tore off the paper. I lifted the lid and looked up to see him watching me with a slick grin on his face. I lifted the tissue paper away and grinned upon seeing the black lace sitting inside. "You got yourself a gift," I laughed which caught Brooks' attention. I quickly placed the lid back on the box and he tilted his head.
"What'd Mikey get you?"
"Nothing. It's a box full of nothing. Why don't you guys open what I got you huh?" I suggested pushing the two small mounds of presents towards them. The both picked up a gift from me, identical gifts at that as well. I held back my giggled as Murphy climbed on my lap and they tore the paper off in excitement.
“A snuggie?” Mike asked with a contorted face.
“Better yet, Washington Capital snuggies,” Brooks laughed as he examined his.
“They’ll come in handy for your flights. You guys can stay warm and still cuddle.” I smiled to them. Brooks rolled his eyes again, but Mike smiled.
“Hear that Brooksie? She’s finally giving us the go ahead with our relationship. We don’t have to hide it from her anymore!”
“Oh shut up Mike, I’d rather save my body for someone worth it.”
I chuckled along with the boys, and enjoyed the rest of our morning together. Playing with Murphy, watching Brooks get excited over the new electric guitar I got him, and Mike sitting at the coffee table scribbling on blank pieces of paper. I had given him a coupon, good for one tattoo. My little family. Two drunk boys, the girl to keep them sane, and now a puppy. Life was finally good.
After a few more drinks, Brooks passed out on the couch, and I dragged Mike up to my bedroom with me. I had every intention of putting my gift from him to use. There was no way I was going to allow him to pass out. Not yet anyways. I pushed him down on my bed and headed across the hall into the bathroom to change. The lingerie he bought me was a little small, I felt like my breasts were shoved up to my chin they were squished together so bad. I grabbed the tag off the counter and looked at it. “34 B? What the hell does he think I am? A girl?” I readjusted my boobs one last time; the bra wasn’t going to stay on for long anyways. The lace underwear was snug as well. They sat low on my hips, extremely low. I felt like Britney Spears circa 1999. Should I bring the scissors with me so he can cut me out of them?
As I walked back across the hall, I could feel myself wet with anticipation. I pushed my door open, and he was sitting on the edge of my bed in just his boxers, a shit-eating grin on his face. “You look beautiful,” he whispered as I stepped between his legs, his hands roaming up my thighs to my lower back.
“Can we do things differently today?” I asked running my hand over his hair. He nodded as he grabbed my arm and kissed my wrist, right on my tattoo. “Nice and slow, I want you to be passionate with me. I want you to treat me like a delicate ornament. I want you to roam my body, make every square inch of me tingle.”
“You want me to make love to you?”
“I want you to make love to me.”
He lifted me up in his arms and rested me on my back on top of my bed. His mouth dragging along my stomach, through my cleavage till he was kissing my lips. I felt my nipples harden within the bra, and the tightness was almost unbearable, already, and we had just started. He ran his hands along my arms, intertwining his fingers with mine, pulling my hands above my head. His feet slid underneath my knees, out bodies completely entangled now.
We kissed slowly, enjoying the pulsation in my lips as he nibbled and sucked. I went to move my hands to the back of his, but he held me in place. His chest pushing down harder on top of mine. If I didn’t get this bra off soon, the idea of going slow was going to be thrown out the window. “Mike,” I whimpered as his lips moved to my neck, just below my ear.
“Hmm.” The vibration of his voice against my neck caused me to bite my lip and arch my back.
“Take my bra off.”
“No, I like it on you.”
“Take it off Mike.” The sternness and neediness in my voice caused him to pull one hand away and reach behind me. With a flick of his fingers, my bra was unclasped and the pressure around my nipples was released. He let go of my hands to allow me to take the bra off completely. As soon as it was off, my hands were back above my head and his mouth surrounded my left nipple. I moaned out as I tried to move my legs, but he kept them in place with his thighs. We were always so fast and hungry when it came to sex, going slow was surely going to kill me.
His tongue flicked at my right nipple, and I tried to move, anyway I could, but I was pinned. “Come on Mike.”
“No. I’m taking my time.” I could feel him grow hard against my pelvis, and I bucked up causing him to grown out and bite down on my breast. “This was your idea, you know.”
“And I regret it. I need you in me Mike.” One hand came down from my wrists, and ran alongside my body until he reached the top of my underwear. His hand flipped over and he shoved it into my underwear. The lace tightened around my ass, and his hand was pressing hard against me. He barely had any room to move his fingers. “Hot and wet, just the way I like you.”
I groaned and began to rock my hips the slightest bit. I needed movement, and there currently wasn’t any. One of his fingers slipped into me, then another and then a third. He rubbed slowly, but firmly over my clit as he bit his way down to my neck. The slight movements of my hips caused his hand to push my underwear down. The further they slipped down, the bigger the movements he made. Now I was determined, I had to get out of these panties.
He must have read my mind as he sat up and began to pull them down my legs, freeing my body to complete free me of them. I sat up and grabbed onto his boxers, pulling them down to his knees. I moved to the side and turned him, then pushed him down on his back. His erection laying flat on his tight belly. I finished pulling his boxers off, and then crawled over his legs, hovering myself above his penis. “You’re still on the pill right?” He asked and I nodded my head. His hands came up and groped my breasts. I reached below me and grabbed his penis, easing him inside of me. I sat up straight, feeling him stretch me to my limits. I lay down on top of him and kissed him on the lips as I began to rock forward. The feeling of him inside of me, as well as my clit rubbing against his skin was quickly causing me to lose brain cells.
My breasts pressed against his chest, moving up and down. It felt like taste buds covered my whole body, and I was loving what I was eating. I could say he was a wonderful piece of meat, but it wouldn’t do his body any justice. This was a top grade steak, covered in juices I wanted to lick up. His hands grabbed onto my ass and he sped up my movements. I knew I was breathing, I could feel air filling my lungs, but nothing was coming out. My clit felt swollen, the taste buds becoming even more sensitive to what it was eating. He wrapped his arms around my back and flipped us over. He did what he always did best, and that was take charge.
I always hated the missionary position, but there was something about the way he was holding me, and kissing me that made it different. He was making love to me, just like I had asked him. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me. My insides were screaming, and my clit was craving for more. They always said there were two different types of orgasms. A clitoris orgasm where you scream out for God, and a vaginal orgasm where you see God. I didn’t know if I could wait to see God, but I was ready to scream for him.
He sped his pace, but kept his body close to mine. My toes clenched around the sheets and my fingernails scrapped over his shoulders as I screamed into the broad daylight. I needed to be saved. Oh God, I needed to be saved.
My eyes fluttered shut and our chests moved together to try and slow our racing heartbeats. He dug his head into the crook of my neck, and I ran my fingers through his hair, keeping him in place. “You’re beautiful Veronica. Absolutely beautiful.” I smiled and pulled his head back to kiss him.
“I’m going to go get some water, you want any?” He nodded his head against my cheek and rolled off of me. I got up from the bed and stood up, instantly feeling my thighs shake. I quickly threw on some sweats and slowly made my way downstairs. I stopped on the last step when I heard Brooks’ voice. I hung my head, I thought he was asleep.
“No mom, I know. I plan on telling her.” I brought my head at his words. He was planning on telling who what? “Well after she told me she loves me, as more than just friends, I got scared, and kept putting it off. I’ll talk to her today though, after Mike leaves.”
I felt my heart sink to my stomach, and my shaking legs screamed at me as I began to make my way back up stairs. But a yelp from a puppy caused me to stop. I turned back around and cleared my throat to let Brooks know I was present. I found Murphy jumping around Brooks and walked up to him, giving him a weak smile as I picked the puppy up. “Alright mom, I got to go. Merry Christmas. Love you.” I grabbed a bunch of old newspaper and set it up in he kitchen for Murphy to pee on. “Hey.” I looked over my shoulder to see Brooks standing there rubbing the back of his neck.
“Hey, um, sorry if we woke you up. I thought you were asleep.”
“No, you didn’t wake me up. My mom calling forty times woke me up,” he chuckled nervously. “So um, I’m going to order Chinese, then we’ll watch a movie, sound good?”
“Yeah, sounds perfect,” I announced before turning my attention back to Murphy in front of me.
I wanted to enjoy myself. This was the first Christmas where family members weren’t hounding me about my life. I truly wanted to enjoy myself, but all I could think about was the conversation Brooks and I were going to have once Mike left. Maybe I could convince Mike not to leave.
“Chinese, a movie, my best friend, my girlfriend, and a brand new snuggie. I’ll say this is the best Christmas ever,” Mike smiled at me as he ate his food. I smiled back at him before I continued to pick at my food.
Once the boys emptied all of the cartons, I stood up from the couch and took all of the plates and garbage into the kitchen. I took my time washing all of the dishes; I couldn’t go back into the living room until my brain slowed down a little. It was spinning with questions and I was dreading finding out the answers to them. I shut the water off and stood here, starring out the windows into the white abyss.
“I’m in love with you.”
Startled I spun around and held my breath. “What did you just say?”
“I’m in love with you.”
My Favorite Five (2015)
-
My Favorite Five Online StreamingEnjoy My Favorite Five Movie Streaming with
duration 90 Min and released on 2015-01-06 with MPAA rating is 2.
- *Or...
10 years ago

“Oh shut up Mike, I’d rather save my body for someone worth it.”
ReplyDelete^^
lolololololololololololololol --- hilarious
omg epic!! I need more... I need to know what happens... EEK!
I can't even tell you how excited I am... confused, worried and EXCITED! Yes! Good on ya Brooksie!
O
ReplyDeleteM
G
O
M
F
G
I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say. Seriously speechless. The sex was hot, of course. But I was so happy that *Veronica* was feeling happy. And now... OMG. It could be Mike or Brooks. And honestly now I'm not sure who I want it to be saying that.
You.... You're good.
OMG!!!!!!!!!! Great update, so glad to see her happy but now whats going to happen? Can't wait to see who is telling her they love her!!
ReplyDeleteWait... no! Who just told her that?!
ReplyDeleteAHHHH!
I loved this chapter! I mean, I want things to work out for her. And who doesn't love a puppy?! But still... WHO SAID THEY WERE IN LOVE WITH HER??? lol
AHHHHHHHHHH!
ReplyDeleteDamn it, Kristina. All of your chapters have me on the edge of my seat, all of the damn time! Which means that they are good but NOT good for my blood pressure. I am too young for these types of freak outs.
ReplyDeleteI'm so worried too because I've been Team Brooks all along and I don't want her to settle for Mike. Because that is what she's doing. SETTLING.
OI,KND,VKAJFBV. JDHF;OANCFH;AJDF ;JSDFH;AJSDF.ANDS A LVKJCF;AKJ.ADNBK.`HJSVJDFGSHFCHJKM,BC VZCXGJHCKVJLVM,FDGNSEZDXCVFZKGDH,GC BCXFCJZFHKGVXDKLZDFM,GNBCMGFDXCV BGHJVXDJHCJKVGNMBVCBXBZFDFGHFJGKHJMHGNFS ACXFCTVYUHKYUMYTF DSCX FBYNUJIKUYTREHGSFZXXGHCJFKGYHMNGFDSZXFCVGHJFKMT HBVCHGFCVHFJKBJHGFDSZXRSZTFCYVUHBIIJNOOKMKLG BFHDSJHDFBDJMDFNG
ReplyDeleteSORRY
freaked out a little.
i need for that last line to be brooks saying it.
i NEED it to be.
TEAM BROOKS 100% ALL THE WAY BABY
WHAT????? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME??? THIS IS TOTALLY NOT FAIR!
ReplyDeleteSigh... I'm better now...
Scores
Brooks A (for getting drunk on Christmas. AWESOME!)
Mike A+ (for the puppy... I'm a puppy person!)
Veronica A (for the tight underwear... UNCOMFY!)
Kristina A+++ GUH!
Kristina, I'm amazed by your stories, I look forward to your updates.
ReplyDeleteI realized what a good writer you are when I found myself checking the Capitals boxscores to see how Green and Laich are doing. I'm happy if they have a good game, I'm concerned about Green's injury. I'm even glad that the team is doing well without Ovie because it gives Brooks & Mike a chance to shine, not just be in the big O's shadow. But here's the thing,I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CAPITALS! In real life they are just an annoying team(including Green & Laich) standing between the PENS and the Stanley Cup.
So I laugh and tip my hat to you everytime I check the boxscore to see how my "friends" are doing. Keep up the good work!
Gah, ugh, argh, geez - you are killing us here, and I love it!
ReplyDeleteOh my god. I'm gonna cry. IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!
ReplyDeleteI think. It happened, right? Oh lord, it wasn't Mike that said that? Was it? Ahh! I'm doubting myself now. Update soon and put me out of this misery!!
o.m.g.
ReplyDeleteINcredible! I can not WAIT for Brooks to F-I-N-A-L-L-Y tell her.
Sex was hot, btw.
@msd- I do the exact same thing. I always check to see if Laich scored or not. lol. It's a disease now.
@kristina- Amazing writing. You truly have a gift. I'm just blessed enough to get a chance at reading this stuff. Now, get a move on writing that sex scene between Brooksie and Niko!! =)
Better have been Brooks...
ReplyDeleteI think it may have been Mike because I don't think Brooks would spring that on her while Mike was still around, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.
ReplyDeleteOh boy, I'm dying now. Stupid cliffhangers. Although they make for amazing writing. Just don't leave us hanging for too long!
ReplyDelete*please be Brooks, please be Brooks*